Chicken Nuggies B)

Chicken Nuggies B)

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

30 Years Of Macintosh

Upon seeing the Helvetica documentary, I was inspired. Though a bit ridiculous, I was impressed by everything I saw, and the harmony of retro and modern (a design favorite of mine to begin with) that Helvetica portrayed--well, needless to say, it was beyond enticing. This project was a favorite of mine. My goal was to combine a retro feel (the 3D effect and old Mac photo) and a more minimalistic clean artwork (the stark whiteness and jumbled effect on the photo, as well as the Helvetica Light)
 
The main focal point is the noticeable (ya' think?) 30, but I wanted the eye to flow counter-clockwise and eventually, get to the main event: The quote. The intent of the bold was to make the more dramatic points stand out. I personally found the quote to be interesting and it left me thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment